Monday, December 6, 2010

Halloween Pictures!

Here are a few pictures from Halloween! Sydney was a witch, an evil witch if you asked her, and Peyton was a monkey.















We went trick-or-treating with some friends. Carterville city shut down the entire main road and all the businesses and churches participated in trick-or-treating. They handed out candy and treats and some businesses even made small haunted houses! It was a lot of fun! We've only been here a short time, but since the entire community was out that night, we were stopped constantly to talk to people and kids we knew. Peyton literally ate that entire apple he was holding. It was the first time I had ever seen him eat an apple this way, I always cut it, but we handed it to him and the next time I looked down, there was a stem! He ate the core and everything! haha!



At the top of the road, a DJ was there playing some music, and knowing my kids, you can't stop them from dancing! Here's a small video of Sydney and Erin street dancing! They were so cute and really danced a lot. I couldn't get Sydney and Peyton to stop! I wish we would have been able to get more video footage. But I'm glad to see that I'm able to post video! Maybe in the next posts I'll have some more video!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you moved to a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton in his monkey costume eating a banana is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers